Sojin grand

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:18:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/01 5:50:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bases-loaded@juno.com writes:

> Greetings -
>
> I have been asked to look at a new 4'10" Sojin grand for a perspective
> buyer.  Aside from the obvious limitations of an instrument of this size,
> does anyone have any track record with these instruments that could help
> in my assessment?  This will be the first Sojin I have run across.
>
> Thanks...
>
> Mark Potter

Dear Mark,

I don't see how this is possible. Sojin hasn't sent a new grand to the USA in
8 or 9 years. I actually don't think they still make pianos, but I am not
sure of that.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co. & Factory
Philadelphia, Pa.