Sojin grand

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:07:30 EDT

Hi Mark:

I own one and it's quite a drop from the Bosendorfer 200 I used to own.  But
that's another story.

Anyway:mine is 5'10" and I have been quite pleased with it as a piano for
grandchildren to feel free to play upon.  It is bright
(surprise!)sounding-though I have voiced it down a considerable amount.  It
has been absolutely trouble free and stays in tune.  In fact it today is
still exactly at A 440 though it was tuned 6 months ago.  It has a
Damppchaser system which is central to this success in pitch retention.  I
have five customers with Sojin Grands.  Four have been excellent in all ways
and one had the Bass bridge come unglued.  This was relatively easy to fix.
They are all rather bright-sounding, but exhibit no structural or regulation
problems.  I am quite impressed.  As you know the company has been out of
business since the 1990's.

Hope that helps give another voice to yor concerns.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio