aghast with nits

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:31:51 +0200

I do...! :) I deal with that kind og thing every day... Born and raised with the
American language... learned Norwegian as an adult..and am not one of those with
a particular feeling for language in the first place...

It has always kind of felt like i can learn only so much.... but getting the
real feel of a language...sorta like getting it "in your blood" if you catch my
meaning... is beyond me.

I think you do great in English tho... better then I do in Norwegian to be sure.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.