Schwander action

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:40:57 -0700

Andrew,
    Let me get this straight. You're requesting help for an unknown quantity
of  undescribed parts , for an unknown piano whose origion you're too lazy
to research. Gee, I bet you will get lots of  response on this one.
    I don't mean to sound flippant, but why not look in the schaff catalog
for possible equivalents or at least put some more effort into your post.
    I happen to have access to several junk grand actions and could possibly
help. Tom Driscoll.
Subject: Schwander action