In a piano worth $100,000's is this a good practice ?

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:43:39 +0200

Hi Terry.
This line especially caught my attention as it seems more to me that the name
Steinway is really being sort of forgotten. Slowly but surely. I understand they
are selling quite a few pianos around the world..... but you get away from piano
mekkas and the name seems to be not nearly so well recognized as it was some
before. Perhaps this is my imagination... but perhaps not.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.