New Website - second posting

BH bholden@wave.co.nz
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:34:34 +1200

Hello List

=20
This is a second posting of a message I sent several days ago.  Many =
people had trouble getting the site to come up, so here it is again:=20

I have just launched my new piano page at www.pianoforte.co.nz   I'm =
putting quite a lot of work into the site and would welcome your =
constructive comments.  Please let me know what your thoughts are on the =
"Troubleshooting" section.  It is designed primarily for my out of town =
customers for whom I cannot extend my services at a moment's notice.  =
There are some more detailed photos shortly to be added.  The Guide may =
be seen by some as creating potential for doing myself out of work, or =
worse, exposing the inner secrets of the piano tuning trade!  I do not =
see it like that and have put a lot of thought into the content before =
launching the site.  Please read the section through carefully, and =
reply while I go and put my flame suit on! =20
=20
P.S.  If I'm off beam with any technical matters, let me know.=20
=20
Cheers
=20
Brian Holden piano tuner