Destringing fun!--Thanks!: Question?

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 13:47:24 -0700

You will want to take the tension down somewhat so that the plate won't be
stressed in any undesired directions.  Once the strings are cut you can still
break the beckets with a becket breaker.  I suppose it would be possible to
break them first and then cut the strings.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV