Verituner........ Its HOT!!!

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:40:36 EDT

Andre

I'm from New york city, and I am delighted to learn about the activity in
Holland concerning pianos. We have in New york a fine entrepreneur named
Maximilliam who is the only Dutch connection I have made with piano
technology in your area..

My technical specialty is Duplex Scale technology and the fine tuning of
these scales. If there is any interest or occasion for technicians in your
area to develop their skills in this discipline I would be disposed to
contribute where possible.
I have tools and technology available for instruments with duplex scales and
do lecture demonstrations around the country on this subject.

Dan Franklin, RPT, Singing Tone