soundboards improving with age? The End!

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:54:47 +0930

Del,

Not the end, just a name change.

This is one subject that we all have a lot to learn about, we can go by =
the experience of people like Andre and his new ribs on old boards, =
Stephen Birkett and his restorations,you and your experiments etc.  It =
is a practical field that takes a lot of time to show the results of =
what has happened but not how it happens.

Many of us have our own results that we have learnt by trial and error, =
and those of us who are hands on in rebuilding and attempting to and =
improving pianos are relying there own results and on information of =
others in the same line of work to further there own experiments.

Really appreciate you imput, don't always agree but until I can prove =
otherwise I will not say anything because by saying something that I =
can't prove (in my opinion) is like asking people to believe in flying =
saucers.

Regards

Tony

  ----- Original Message -----=20