Kiln dried vs Natural seasoning

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 09:17:36 -0400

> > It is my opinion that a soundboard that is crowned by ribs only

Who on earth makes a soundboard like that?

> > It is also my opinion that if a piano is not played for a number of
years,
> > that the quality of tone will weaken but will return with play over a
period
> > of time.

Believe me, I have no opinion based in facts or experience on this, but just
a thought: could in not be that you play a piano after a few years and it
sounds "different", weaker tone quality - largely becuase you haven't played
it for a while - then it sounds better after a period of time of playing
it - becuase you have gotten used to it again.

The opposite could be true with regards to some men/women
interrelationships.

Terry Farrell