advertising & stuff

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:57:18 -0400

Kallie,

One thing that worked well for me was to have coupons printed up.  I
gave five of them to each current client to pass on to their friends.
It gave the new client about 20% off the first tuning, and the person
who made the referral got 15% or so off their next tuning for each
coupon used.

Expensive?  Not really.  I had the coupons nicely done by a friend with
a laser printer.  Beyond that, there was no cost without a financial
return.  I quit the coupons years ago, but I still get one back now and
then, and I honor them, too!  Other than word of mouth, I don't
advertise anymore.  I have the smallest ad in the yellow pages, just so
people looking for me can find me.

Regards, Clyde