Deceptive Advertising

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:16:58 EDT

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> I copied the following from a web page for a dealer. How do they sleep at
> night.

Terry

Don't blame the dealer for the ad copy. This is what the manufacturer has
come up with. Nothing in the script is false. Maybe a little exaggerated, but
it is all true. Unfortunately, its because we know so much, that we see this
as misleading consumers. But how else are they (the manufacturer) going to
persuade people to buy their product?

Willem