BH bholden@wave.co.nz
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:12:29 +1200

Forget the previous one!   Re submitted without typos!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: BH=20
  To: Pianotech Forum=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 3:30 PM

  Hello List

  I have just launched my new piano page!  Visit me at =
www.pianoforte.co.nz   I have put (and am still putting) quite a lot of =
work into the site and would welcome your constructive comments.  Please =
let me know what your thoughts are on the "Troubleshooting" section.  It =
is designed primarily for my out of town customers for whom I cannot =
extend my services at a moment's notice.  The Guide may be seen by some =
as doing myself out of some work, or worse, exposing the inner secrets =
of the piano tuning trade!  I do not see it like that and have put a lot =
of thought into the content before launching the site.  Please read the =
section through carefully, and reply while I go and put my flame suit =
on! =20
  =20
  P.S.  If I'm off beam with any technical matters, let me know.=20
  =20
  Cheers
  =20
  Brian Holden piano tuner