Baldwin Laying Off Workers

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 21:07:56 -0500

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> Baldwin Piano & Organ Co. Announces Workforce Reduction

I heard about this through another source today as well.  I also heard
through what I believe to be a reliable source that BPAO is now over 70
Million in debt, far more than the company is worth.  The company is
fresh out of assets to sell, no cash, and now laying off it's labor.
Boy, I'd sure hate to be an employee in the Baldwin administrative
offices right now.  Talk about stress!  I would dread going to work
every day.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV