astin-weight & fandrich pianos

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:11:56 -0700

Stephen,
In the past Darrell Fandrich has been willing to retrofit his action to
other pianos.  He may still be interested in doing it for the right price,
but I'm sure you'd have to negotiate that with him.  He can be reached at:
360-652-8980.  I'm sure he'd love to talk to you about it.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Stephen Airy
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 3:57 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: astin-weight & fandrich pianos

Does anyone know if it's possible to get an
Astin-Weight vertical piano with a Fandrich Vertical
action?  If so, what would the cost be?  (I'm assuming
cost of Astin-Weight piano plus the Fandrich action).
I am also curious to know what the current prices on
Astin-Weight and Fandrich verticals are running right
now, and are there any dealers in Southern California,
specifically the San Diego area?