advertising & stuff

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:01:35 -0700

>I think we all charge a flat fee for a tuning. I do give a 10% discount for
>2
>pianos, 15% for three, and 20% for 4 or more in the same building on the
>same
>day.
>Willem

This is pretty much my approach as well. I charge a flat tuning fee for
EVERYONE, regardless of location, unless they are outside my service area,
then there is a mileage surcharge, which is certainly justified. I also give
discounts for multiple pianos at the same location, such as a school or
Church.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA