advertising & stuff

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:50:20 -0700

Tom,

Did you really drive those kind of miles?  I remember in my first year I
would drive all over NW North Dakota and be gone for a week at a time.
Brings a smile to my face to remember those farms and the keytop job I did
up in a two-bit hotel.  But I was young, single and fancy free and I had
the world by the tail.  Now I'm middle-aged, married and the fancy ain't
free anymore!

David I.