Annoying

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 22:06:22 -0400

David,

My personal response to this situation:
1.  At least you mentioned the service charge to him before you got to the
house.  Smart move.
2.  Two months?!  If he had called within a couple days, you fix it and eat it,
because he has a "right" not to pay for repairs or whatever so soon after you
left the house.  But two months?  It's your call what to do.

Regards, Clyde