Annoying

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:05:20 -0700

List,

I tuned for a customer 2 months ago and charged for pitch raise/tuning.
This is a spinet.  He had some problem which he said was like paper on the
strings.  I did something (didn't make a record of what that was) which
apparently fixed the problem at no charge.  He called me today and said
that it was making the noise again right after I left and was appalled when
I said there would be a service charge.  In hindsight this is, to quote Ron
N., "No good deed goes un-punished".  I, also in hindsight, realize I need
to add to my disclaimers...

Thanks for letting me vent!

David I.