Pocket PC

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:43:57 -0700

Norm,
That's great to hear.  I feel better already.

jeannie
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Norman Barrett
  Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 10:22 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Pocket PC

  Jeannie,

  I had a Palm IIIc and bought a iPac to use TuneLab Pocket. The conversion
was painless because I use Day-Timer Software which will synchronize with
either one. Day-Timer is not expensive, easy to use, and you can load you
files from the Palm and then load them into the iPac. Something to think
about.

  Norm Barrett
  Memphis chapter, PTG