soundboards improving with age? or what else?

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 22:54:49 +0200

Thought I would make this a private reply. I have really enjoyed all the different
posts on this tangent.

antares wrote:

> Please explain to me (I am not American nor English you see), what do you
> mean by "talking past each other"?

Its sort of when two people are almost talking about the same thing, but not
quite... and they are not completely aware of the difference.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.