Pocket PC

David M. Porritt dporritt@post.cis.smu.edu
Mon, 04 Jun 2001 08:08:06 -0500

I use a Canon BJC-50 printer.  It uses the infrared port, has battery power=
 (needs charging about every 3 weeks) and works very well.  Doesn't fit in=
 a shirt pocket, but is very small and light.  I'm pretty much penmanship=
 challenged so this was a very practical addition to the tools I carry.

dave
*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 6/4/01 at 7:32 AM Farrell wrote:
"Do you really print invoices on the spot?"

And with what kind of printer? Do they have any that fit in your shirt=
 pocket? Mine would be tough to fit in my trunk!

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Servinsky
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 7:26 AM
Subject: Re: Pocket PC

Ok, you have my interest....\
Presently I use a Palm IIIe and enjoy the benefits it offers.  How much of=
 a increase in memory does the Compaq have, plus endless possibilities,=
 which would be enough to justify stepping up?
Do you really print invoices on the spot?  Presently I can't imagine=
 packing anymore stuff than I already have.
Tom Servinsky, RPT