Pocket PC

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:31:36 EDT

I also use PT-Biz & carry a Canon portable printer, model BJC-85 - physical
size is about 2"H / 6"D / 12"L & weighs 3 - 4 pounds.  As far as printers go,
it's pretty small and relatively affordable (< $300), but it's actually
bigger and heavier than my laptop (Sony Vaio Picturebook 1"H / 6"D / 9"L).
Nice part is no paper invoices & no bookwork when I get home.

Mary Bailey, RPT
Twin Cities Chapter