Fw: Barnes Steinway

Tom Servinsky tompiano@gate.net
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 06:25:37 -0400

by next Friday if that's a possibility.
Thanks=20
Tom Servinsky
----- Original Message -----=20
From: CoraWitten@aol.com=20
To: tompiano@gate.net=20
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 9:49 AM
Subject: Barnes Steinway

I had a call from Melissa B. yesterday. She says Dan Cody tells her he =
won't=20
have another shipment going north until around June 20th, and even by =
that=20
date I gather she isn't sure they will be ready to receive it. I told =
her=20
that I'm leaving for Massachusetts earlier than planned (June 14th) but =
that=20
I'm leaving garage door openers and house keys with the neighbors across =
the=20
street and with my cleaning lady Jeanette Stewart.=20

Jeanette's phone no. is 561-778-2412 . She will be coming in probably on =

Friday every other week to clean, drive my car & things like that. By =
phone=20
you could pre-arrange to meet her here so you or Dan Cody could get in =
the=20
house.=20

My neighbors are Lois and Graham Lister, their phone no. is =
561-234-0450,=20
their email address is <glister2@netzero.net>. Lois & Graham do travel =
now=20
and then, but Jeanette would be a back-up in case they're not here.=20

My address in Mass. is=20
330-68 Sunderland Rd., Worcester, MA 01604. Phone (508) 754-4069. You =
already=20
have my email address.=20

Hope you get this.=20
Cora=20