survey of opinion

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:49:19 -0600

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:39:45 -0500 "James Grebe" <pianoman@inlink.com>

Arnold, MO 63010
Web Site    http// www.grebepianoperipherals.bigstep.com

----- Original Message -----
From: Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 7:34 AM
Subject: RE: survey of opinion

James and the list,

Yat Lam Hong is presenting a program in Reno concerning the ins and outs
of caster cups from a technical as well as aesthetic standpoint.  Anyone
interested at all should be sure to catch this program on Saturday
afternoon since he takes this subject more in depth than anyone I've ever
seen.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - TEAM2001
July 11-15, 2001 - Reno, NV
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Director: Laura Olsen, RPT
Assistant Directors: Allan Gilreath, RPT - Gary Neie, RPT - Dale Probst,
RPT