theory

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:40:48 +0200

I must aggree  Tom... what it boils down to is this. Keys are keys... but notes are notes... To call a key a note is completely misguided, as well as it is to call a note a key. Moot and Hoof !!

I see no point whatsoever in attaching so blantant a prejudice to these non-white members of our keyfamily as to simply out of hand call them sharps or flats. They are not neccessarrily either... and certainly not both.

Why cant we just call them blacks.... or perhaps .... ebonies... yes ebonies... this would even be politically correct.

JMV

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.