Fw: DOCTORS OR GUNS] (WOT)

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:12:06 +0200

Course a more fair comparison would figure in  how many patients were
treated each year by those Doctors... but then I am not into trying to show
how safe guns are.... Then there are all those non acidental deaths caused
by guns.... I wonder how that compares to such deaths caused by Doctors....

but then... lets not be picky shall we ??

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.