RAVE: It gets worse "ONLY BECAUSE OF...

Thu, 31 May 2001 20:39:05 -0500

Rob,

At 14:37 05/31/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Oh boy am I gunna have fun with this guy...

I sure wish we knew how you really feel about this...  ;-}

> >  BRIAN SCHMIDT wrote:
>
> >  Where are guys like you coming from. I have been a "BALDWIN" dealer
> since 1973.

I won't say what _I've_ been since 1973.

Disclaimer:  This person is not a registered owner of one of my
Flamesuits.  Had he been, he would have known that all warrantees are void
when namecalling begins in the subject line.  He also would have known that
his own credibility becomes suspect at that point.

I would hope that, as suggested by Rob, he back up the factoids presented
in his post.   Inquiring minds are here, there and everywhere.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Decorah, Ia.  mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

then used against you.