SAT III Question

Phil Ryan pryan2@the-beach.net
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 08:49:11 -0400

I'm trying to use the sequencing feature on the machine to follow the order
of a temperament.  I follow the directions in the manual to store the
sequence, but when I go to USE the sequence, nothing happens.

I load the page for the piano then I load the sequence number (SE 2), which
I have stored previously,  then the auto note stepping, but nothing happens.
The machine changes notes only chromatically as is normal.  What am I doing
wrong?    Is there a way to view the programmed sequence order manually to
see if they are stored correctly?  Can SE 1(Baldassin-Sanderson Tempermant)
be erased accidentally?  Any help would be appreciated.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach, FL