Petrof Grand

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:05:21 -0500

I have taken a lot of petrofs apart to install player systems.  Let me tell you
brother these pianos are BUILT.  I have been nothing short of in awe at how well
Petrofs are made.  Every seam, glue joint, screw and scrap of felt is
beautiful.  The actions are slick and they have a great sound.  These pianos are
presently still relatively cheep but I will bet money the price is going to
easily double in less than ten years.  No question, petrof is a great piano.
Buy it!

Rob Goodale, RPT