software suggestions

Ryan sowers pianova440@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:15:31 -0700

I purchased piano DB after looking into all the other
piano-technician-specific data bases out there. I'm still figuring it out.
For a hundred bucks it seemed like the best deal. The web site at
dcalcoda.com is informative. I think getting familiar with Access will be a
big help. Can anybody recommend a good book on Access?

There was a guy at Reno Demonstrating "Gold Mine" which looked very
impressive. Its in the $250 range and looked more than powerful enough to
handle a piano technician's needs. I wish I could remember who the guy was
who was demonstrating the software. It was at the Cyber Cafe.

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter, #985
Olympia, WA