Heimlich this Henry F. Miller

Ryan sowers pianova440@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:32:19 -0700

Is it the actual height that is responsible for the increased sustain or is
it, perhaps, that the increased mass of a taller bridge raises impedence and
increases the sustain? I've seen sustain increase significantly in pianos
where weight has been added to the bridge.

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter, #985
Olympia, WA