S. Africa Guild Chapter, was WEBSITE

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:19:55 -0700

Brian,

It sounds to me like you're getting close to qualifying as a chapter.  I think
you need a minimum of 3 RPTs and a total of 6 members, including Associates
(and ICs, I presume), but I would have to check the bylaws.  If you could get
a couple more to join up, I bet the Guild could send a CTE out there to do
some exams and get you a couple more RPTs.  You might want to check with the
home office, and I bet the International Relations Committee could help out,
too.  That could be the start of making the Guild truly international.  I'd be
willing to save up for a conference in South Africa!

Paul Larudee