hammer spring rails

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:37:40 -0500

Hey John,  we sure do think alike too.  I was just getting ready to tell him
the same thing but you beat me to it.  Actually, I was up in Picayune trying
to see those Baldwins and came back by way of the local catfish house.  Yum!
Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed