Chicago convention naming (was timing)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:33:35 -0500

List,

I wasn't going to post anything more on this subject but after
reading this statement from someone who obviously doesn't
have a clue what he's talking about, I couldn't resist.

On second hought, I can't write anything. I'm laughing so
hard, my fingers won't work on the keyboard!

I wish I "was" as young as he seems to think I am. I'm probably
older than he is! :-) ROTFLOL!

Avery