Kawai parts

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:59:33 -0500

Might check with Mapp Casters and supply Inc, 320 North Sampson, ,
Houston, TX 77003,  713-227-1144 Glen Farber, one of the truly good guys
of the caster business, can probably find most anything anyone needs. You
might have to send him a sample, but if it's available, he can find it.
He's also honest as the day is long, and if someone gets shortchanged in
a deal, it's often him, as he seems hell-bent to keep the customer highly
satisfied.

Now, if you tell him Les Bartlett said to call, he might hang up on
you..........    He's also got some four-wheel moving dollys, and a few
other items that might be of some use mostly to movers.    But this is a
small, one-horse business that is run well, honestly, and friendly. I
obviously am prejudiced, but my dealings with him have left me amazed
that people of his level of integrity exist in the "real world".
les bartlett
houston