pouches pouches

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:10:01 -0500

I just got some leather in from a supplier new to me, and thought I'd
report in case anyone out there might be interested.

Xthin chrome tanned pneumatic leather, white, 0.008" thick, and very
uniform. Used for player pouches and cuckoo clock pneumatics. Beautiful
stuff, and more tear resistant than the slightly thicker tan pouch leather
I've used for years. In the heavier thicknesses, this should make first
rate organ palette and stop door valves too.

Xthin kangaroo, white, 0.010", and also very uniform. Tear resistance is
pretty well absolute. It doesn't!. A bit stretchier than what I'm used to,
but looks like it may be the new standard in this shop.

Check these folks them out if you are in need of exotic dead animal
epidermis that you can't find locally. They stock some great stuff.

Leather Supply House
412 W. Marion St.
South Bend, IN  46601
ph 219-234-8990