Steinway

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:13:37 -0400

Sorry

I forgot to mention a point=20

What I wanted to say is that whatever this people say I consider it =
wrong

Dealers have to deal with commercial value, Commercial value =
decreases...=20

Vantage pianos are low in commercial value, have to be evaluated by =
their potential to become a real antcque and that is something which a =
dealer should not do. Commercialy keeps being low in value

The end product the well restaured vantage, going by all the rules can =
take a lot of time and money to make it true=20

Bottom line is "Buying a piano is never an Investment in real ity" If =
you realy want an investment, buy land or properties or maybe gold, but =
not a piano....=20