bosendorfer research... 7'+ grands?

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, Wim, I'll admit that you make a good point.

I don't think I've actually spoken of it before, but I
have wondered if there would be a nitch for a high end
rebuilder specializing in 7' grands and larger.

Seems that the market would be smaller, and the
individual sales a much higher dollar figure, but I've
wondered if such an enterprise would be in demand.

(For all I know, there's probably a couple of people
doing just that and I haven't realized it yet.)

Am I taking a trip through "Fantasyland"?

Brian

> I'm not denying that selling an Imperial grand is
> going to tough. How many
> new ones do you suppose are sold every year? But
> even at $100,000, a good
> rebuilt Imperial Bosy is a good buy. It might take a
> year or 2 to sell, but I
> think there is a market out there for them.
>
> Wim

=====
Brian Trout
Grand Restorations