(Fwd) International Convention?

atonal@telusplanet.net atonal@telusplanet.net
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:34:17 -0600

Sorry, but one point hasn't really been addressed in the fracas:

OK, great, so is this truly 'International' convention going to be
held in different countries so that we can all have a turn at hosting?
And can afford to attend using local currency? No? National it is
then....

> At 09:40 AM 07/25/2001 -0500, Roger wrote:
> >When members are trying to form chapters in countries such as
> >Norway,
> > South Africa, Canada, and other areas.  It needs to be the
> >International Convention,  to be inclusive.   This is just common
> >sense.
>
> Fine, so let it be the International. Better than Annual, since all
> the other PTG conventions are annual as well.

Regards

Rob Kiddell RPT
Baldwin Piano
Edmonton, AB Canada