Put a lid on it: was Re: Chicago convention...

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:13:32 -0600

Dear Brian,
Welcome to the LIST! Your comments questions ideas are welcome here.
I am happy that you aspire to upgrade yourself to the status of RPT,
however, you will find that there are many on this list who do not have =
those three little letters behind their names yet have a vast knowledge =
of the art of work in the piano field.
Happy gleaning and learning.
You can even learn from the IMHO petty bickering that pops up now and =
again. Mother
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Doepke Family=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 7:35 AM
  Subject: RE: Put a lid on it: was Re: Chicago convention...

  As a new member of this list and a new member of the PTG, I am so  =
grateful for the chance to learn from folks all over the world who have =
vast experience in an area where I want to learn.  My purpose in =
becoming a member of this group was to be able to tap into the knowledge =
of others who have "been there before".  I look forward to reading about =
technical items and related topics that will help me become a more =
proficient and worthy tuner/technician.  It is the exchange of those =
terrific ideas that I look forward to reading about, not this.

  Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to respond to my questions =
about "piano stuff".  I look forward to learning more from such an =
outstanding group of people.  I aspire to be like you and add RPT behind =
my name.

  Brian Doepke