buying clients/business - OT

Peter Fletcher resife@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:53:50 +0000

Dear "Mr" Lawson

- Yes I understand that the dreadful place that you have the misfortune to
reside in is now called Gauteng, which I know the congnecenti believe is
slang for "get a Gun". About "Petoria" I am not so sure - I know that
education has gone to the dogs so to speak but is "Petoria" now a place for
for maltese poodles - I think we should be told.

As to PRETORIA being the capital of the country - dream on, apart from Cape
Town being the Mother City and having Parliament, (Note, not the Mugger City
- that award belongs to Johannesburg)we have beauty, culture AND the Sea -
shame hey ~!!!! (also we don't need to advertise for work here due to the
number of immigrants from Gauteng)(pity about their dried out crocks of
pianos);

Sorry to bore all you Americans with our little local spat but these
upcountry boys need putting in their place from time to time. Their pianos
dry out so fast up there they can't even tune the white notes never mind the
black ones !!!!!!

By the way whats Rugby ? We play cricket !

Cheers PF - Cape Town