Shellac and Everclear

BobDavis88@AOL.COM BobDavis88@AOL.COM
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:16:48 EDT

David Love writes:

> If you read the entire reply you will see that I said that I would not use
>  keytop solution to build up the overall firmness of the hammer.

David,
I meant no offense. I did read the entire reply; you were clear that you
didn't recommend it, and I wasn't responding directly to your method. I was
actually meaning only to clarify further that the factory and the C&A
department are two different entities, and that you won't find all-keytop
juiced hammers, so far as I know, in the Steinway system. I don't think you
will even find keytop in production (non-C&A) instruments. Anyone out there
know different?

I enjoy your posts (read 'em all the way through).
Bob