buying clients/business

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 10:41:04 +0200

Hello Doepke

(your name reminds me of the names used in our Northern Province called
Friesland - Holland, where many names end with 'ke', like in Dieuwke, Itske,
Famke, Popke and many more)

Anyway,
I think that it is common to pay a certain price for the whole bunch of
customers.
There are in between possibilities like paying the first tuning to the
seller or something like that.
I think it would be more business like to agree on a sum of money because it
is cleaner and more direct.

friendly greetings,

Antares,

Amsterdam, Holland