Computer question

Johann Spannung Johann2858@austin.rr.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:34:42 -0500

on 7/18/01 8:42 PM, David Love at davidlovepianos@earthlink.net wrote:

I've recently switched servers and email programs to Microsoft Outlook
Express.  I notice that frequently over the past several days, messages that
I post to the list are not appearing in my own inbox.  However, my sent
items folder shows them as sent.  Any clues?  The last posting I made was to
do with Feurich pianos.  I have not seen it appear yet and it has been about
90 minutes.  Oddly, some of the posts do appear, but some do not.  Please
let me know if you see this post or the one just mentioned.

Thanks,

David Love

Hi!

I just started using Outlook Express also and discovered that you have to
push "command M" to allow messages to enter your box.

js
--
Johann Spannung