action brackets

Frank/Anne/Emily Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:09:12 -0400

Well, I took the braacket to a welder today. It's an aluminum casting (he
called it pot metal). He says it's not fixable.

A rebulder freind says he has fixed these brackets with JB weld (epoxy) and
brass stock reinforcement. Yeah the regulation will be changed, but this thing
hardly played when I got it.

Frank