post-reno health: how's yours?

Tom J Armstrong pianostom@juno.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:34:17 -0700

I haven't had a fever, but I had a sore throat while I was there.  The
symptoms I hear from others remind me of people who ride on planes with
stale air.  At night I had a hard time breathing . . .I kept waking up
and didn't sleep well.  I noticed that A LOT of people smoke in Nevada.
In California, where I'm from, smoking is illegal inside public
buildings.  I'm glad I don't have to live in that smoke all the time!
The air conditioning in the room probably does dry out the air, too.

Tom Armstrong