Double Vision

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:16:22 -0400

Louis,

If you send an unsubscribe message, that will probably only cancel one of the
subscriptions.  Send an email to majordomo@ptg.org.  Leave the subject line
blank.  In the main body type only:
        unsubscribe pianotech
then send it.  That should take care of your problem.
If after doing this you get NO pianotech mail, subscribe again following the
above directions but this time write:
        subscribe pianotech
I think this should solve your problem.

Regards,