Piano Organizational Software

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:40:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/17/01 3:04:58 PM, mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

<< PianoDB and PTBiz are the two commercially available piano scheduling &
record keeping software programs available that I am aware of. Are there
others? I have been using PTBiz, but wonder if I would be happier with
PianoDB. Has anyone used both of them, or are familiar with both of them? I
am looking for knowledgeable advice on pros and cons of both. Thanks.

Terry Farrell

I looked into software a while back and could find nothing for Macintosh
computers.  Do either of the programs Terry is inquiring about run on Macs,
or does anyone know of another program I could use to organize my business on
my Mac?

Tom Sivak