Bye

Kristinn Leifsson kristle@hi.is
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:58:47

Hello!

Remember me?

Some of you but not all know that I´m going to be starting medical studies
this fall.  I´ve been trying to prepare for that and being subscribed to
the list would take too much time away.

Thank you for the company, it´s been a pleasure... and a learning
experience, not only on pianos, but politics, religion, various states of
humor/non humor, business handling, customer relations, and I´ve gained a
thorough insight on juvenile/senile communications aspects.

I´ll continue to work on pianos in the time I have when I need money (it´s
THE best profession to have as a student!), but will mainly be focusing my
attention on chemistry, embryos, histology etc... and gynecology in my
spare time.

So, tune on!  Make this world sing in harmony to itself, watch your ears
and wrists and remember to post ON topic!

Signing off!

Kristinn Leifsson, stud. med.
Reykjavík Iceland